The Mobile App Planning Worksheet is a PDF document that outlines the information you will want to discuss in your internal meetings. These are:
- App Goals
- Platforms (iOS, Android, HTML5, etc)
- Budget (with pricing guide)
- Preparation to talk to a firm
- Mobile App Planning Blueprint, a PDF page that you can fill out using Acrobat to gather the items listed above into a suscinct document. This document can be printed or emailed to others on your team either to gather their thoughts or to use as discussion points.
- Format: PDF
- Pages: 5
- Utility: PDF based form can be filled out in Adobe Acrobat
- Released: November 2012
- Price: Free with mailing list signup*
* Your contact information is safe, it will not be shared or abused. Signing up for the free app planning blueprint will also get you a short series of emails covering the topics: What it Costs to Build an App, Quirky Facts about Apps, Ideas for your App. I will also occasionally (once a month or less) send out book updates, mobile app news and other items my readers will be interested in. You can unsubscribe anytime.