- DROPBOX MEDIA KIT LINK
- SEND ME AN EMAIL
- VIEW BOOK ON AMAZON
- VIEW AUTHOR PAGE ON AMAZON
- VIEW AUTHOR WEBSITE
If you would like to review the book for your blog or other media outlet please drop me an email, tell me a little about yourself and let me know if you want a review PDF or paperback.
- Full title: Building a Mobile App: A Resource Guide for Clients & Corporations
- Author: Amber Sawaya
- Versions: Standard paperback with black & white interior, Kindle, and Deluxe with color interior (this one is not promoted and will most likely be dropped in the second edition).
- Published: October 2012
- Audience: Clients and corporations building a mobile app. It seems like everyone has an app on their corporate roadmap—but so many people don’t know where to start, what to ask or what to expect.
- Most interesting sections:
- Pricing— this industry is famous for not sharing pricing, but we broke it down and gave a list of what often goes into pricing (and why it can feel like black magic).Everything you need to know in 10 Minutes— this is final chapter in the book, but a good place for some people to start. It gives short summaries of the chapter and then people can go back in and read the back story. See the full Table of Contents here ›
- How self promotion oriented is it? Yes, I own a company that produces mobile apps—so is this just a self promotion piece? No, it isn’t. The only mention of my company is one link in the ‘About the Author’ section. This book is intended for all clients and is appropriate for firms to share with their own clients without fear of their clients jumping ship.